Year 2 Of The XP Women’s League!
With the continued success from Year 1 of our XPWL, we’re pleased to announce our continued partnership with Ubisoft Australia in the 2nd year of the exciting XP Women’s League Rainbow Six for Season 5, open to all Women across Australia & New Zealand!
Teams will compete over 7 weeks in a round robin with a 2 week finals for the top 4 for the XPWL Year 2 Season 5 Champions title as well as a share in the $3000 prize pool!
Registrations close June 3rd 11:59PM AEST.
Terms of signup:
- 16+ Event.
- Reside in Australia or New Zealand
- PC online event.
- Women only.
- Up to 8 players per team ( 5 main + 3 subs ).
- It’s recommended having 1 sub minimum with 3 max per team for anytime your players may become unavailable for a match.
- Up to 8 Teams only. Please confirm with our admins your Team’s registration spot for the season!
- Matches will be arranged through our XP Women’s League Discord Server with the help of our XP Esports Women’s League Admin Team.
- 1/2 matches minimum will be selected to be broadcasted on our XP Esports Twitch Channel each week.
Season 5 Schedule:
XP Women’s League Season 5 will continue on Thursday nights starting 10th June & will run for 9 weeks straight!
Dates Below (Based on 7-8 teams):
- Week 1: Thursday 10th June – 7:00PM – 10:00PM AEST
- Week 2: Thursday 17th June – 7:00PM – 10:00PM AEST
- Week 3: Thursday 24th June – 7:00PM – 10:00PM AEST
- Week 4: Thursday 1st July – 7:00PM – 10:00PM AEST
- Week 5: Thursday 8th July – 7:00PM – 10:00PM AEST
- Week 6: Thursday 15th July – 7:00PM – 10:00PM AEST
- Week 7: Thursday 22nd July – 7:00PM – 10:00PM AEST
- Week 8 Semi-Final 1: Thursday 29th July – 7:00PM – 10:30PM AEST
- Week 8 Semi-Final 2: Friday 30th July – 7:00PM – 10:30PM AEST
- Week 9 3rd Playoffs: Thursday 5th August – 7:00PM – 10:30PM AEST
- Week 9 Grand Final: Friday 6th August – 7:00PM – 10:30PM AEST
If we receive less than 7 – 8 teams upon signup, the season length will be adjusted accordingly.
Season 5 Format:
Season 5 will be almost identical to Season 5. The season will consist of a 7 Week Round Double Robin Playoffs to determine the top 4 finalists who will make it into the Top 4 Finals Bracket to battle it out to determine 1st – 4th and make claim for the Season 5 Champions title & a piece of the prize pool!
Round Robin Format:
- Double Round Robin; teams will compete against each other twice in a BO1 match, One as Home Team & One as the Away Team.
- Matches will be a standard Pro-League Best of 1 Map + Overtime.
Finals Bracket Format:
- Single Elimination Bracket.
- Top 4 Teams from the Round Robin.
- Matches with be Best of 3 Maps + Overtime.
- Standard PL match length with Overtime.
- 1st Place = $1500
- 2nd Place = $1000
- 3rd Place = $500
MVP Season Prize:
- A player in choosing after the season has concluded will be awarded the title of Season MVP & a ZQ Racing Chair as prize.
- This player will be determined from their stats from the first 7 Weeks of group stage.
- XP Esports is an inclusive organisation which welcomes and encourages participation from the LGBTQ community.
- Players need to be aged 16 or above to particpate in the league.